You’re winded, shopping bags in tow as you dash madly to your car while balancing that grande macchiato and reaching for your keys. You're in the midst of a hectic, overwhelming day as you struggle to load up your car quickly when it suddenly hits you. There's something different about the chill in the wind as it whips past you and that’s when you realize what’s changed. It’s winter. You can smell it in the air.
Every season has its own unique smells that can help you get into really enjoying its benefits. Spring conjures smells of fresh cut grass, blooming flowers, and light rains. Summer offers tropical, citrusy scents, coconut fragrances, and sea salts. Autumn evokes all things pumpkin spice, crisp leaves, and bonfires. Winter, of course, has its own variety of scents.
Scents bring us back to nostalgic times subtly, yet effectively, making them one of our most powerful senses. Without much effort, a smell can transport us back to a loving memory, favorite time of year, or even remind us of a particular person.
The most effective way to spread the best scents of any season is through aromatherapy. Aromatherapy uses natural essential oils to enhance your mood through scent. A fragrance diffuser is the best way to spread the scent essential oils since they distribute the oil through the air safely and cost effectively. AromaTech’s incredible line of fragrance diffusers is well suited for distributing your favorite fragrances.
Ready to get into the winter mindset, but not sure what type of scents will put you in a winter mood? Don't worry. AromaTech has five essential winter scents that will put you in the holiday spirit.
- Holiday Spice – this lovely winter spice will bring to mind warm family memories of huddling by the fire and baking winter treats, like cookies, together.
- Vanilla Bourbon – this warming, slightly sweet and rich scent will quickly pull you into holiday mode, conjuring images of holiday parties and festivities with friends, family, and coworkers.
- Peppermint – this signature winter scent will have candy canes dancing through your head. There's no way you'll sample this scent without being instantly transported back to your childhood at Christmas time.
- Winter Pine – from thick, wintery forests to fresh, real Christmas trees, the smell of winter pine is one of the iconic scents of winter. Nostalgia is bound to overcome you after placing this in your fragrance diffuser.
- Gingerbread – from cookies and cakes to lattes and decorated houses, gingerbread is the slightly spicy, slightly sweet scent of wintertime that will put a smile on the faces of children and adults, alike.
You can get four of these scents together in a holiday scent bundle for a discounted price, here. Or, pick and choose your favorites to help put you in the spirit of winter. Don’t own a fragrance diffuser yet? Our top notch, durable diffusers are guaranteed to impress. You can check out our full online store here.